Pogue Calvert

Trustee Disputes

When co-trustees disagree, they can seek legal recourse. In California, co-trustees may file a petition for instructions with the Superior Court, asking a judge to provide direction on the matter at hand.

Call us for a consultation with an attorney


We Will Help You Every Step Of The Way


learning about all your situation


Pair you up with the Perfect Attorney


Craft the best strategy for you.

You Deserve Our Best Lawyers

with 50+ years of combined law experience